The mini workshop aims to explore what happens after you successfully secure a grant and what to do when you don't.
• What happens after you secure a grant
• Is an amendment to the proposal allowed after you secured the grant
• What are some of the rules, regulations and required activities associated with grants
• When it is appropriate to repurpose a grant proposal
• When is it appropriate to reapply for the same grant call
• When to request and what can you learn from reviewers notes.
• When is it appropriate to request feedback from the committee chair